Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 00:09:15 PDT

>>Do you know that you can find a non-official Squat army list at the
>>
>>Splort page?
>>
>> http://www.caspers.net/bonk/games1.html
>
>I think that's the one I mentioned earlier as being
>over-powered/under-priced for the units. If it is the one I'm

thinking of
>it looked remarkable like someone had a chubby for squats. I have

no doubt
>that those stats would definitely favor another squat "sit back and

pummel
>the enemy" non-tactic-using kind of force.
>
>Temp
>
>But then I might have the name wrong . . .

I did not notice that this army list was cheesy... Perhaps it is but

if nobody test it we won't be able to change this.
In fact, as far as there is no official army list we must use these

rules : I miss squats!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/