RE: [Epic] GW BOYCOTT (MUST READ IMEADIATELY) (fwd)

From: Philip Nixon <philip.nixon_at_nda.n-i.nhs.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:37:32 +0100

Perhaps I'll dump all my GW hobby stuff for model trains.

----> Hey that sounds good...and then we could make a game about
trains...and mount guns on them...and it could be about all those squat
homeworlds where the different clans fight using land trains...and we
could have blast templates and stuff...but we'd have to give it a
stupid name like "Gorka Morka" and make it 3rd in the series of
"Juvenile Delinquents in the 41st Millennium" games...

"Squat Gangs...We Fight with TRAINS..."

Random Thoughts...
Chris Miller

Yeah
we could call it Train Wars
or something zany like that
and sell beautifully detailed cardboard
sections of track
hey why not have a random track
that you "build" by turning over a card
and placing it next to the existing sections
and you could get weapon upgrades
and everything
and just thimk of the money we could
make by selling little plastic moulded trains
and carriages and releasing advanced rules
and then re-writing them
and we could call the company
Great Western
or