[Epic] Abreviations

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 97 10:58:08 EDT

>can get a better TOE using IG units? Not to mention the fact that you could

Ok, I normally try to figure these abreviations out by myself, but I just
can't seem to figure this one out. Could someone please enlighten
me as to what exactly TOE means? Thanks!

Elias

P.S. - The only thing I can think of is "Total Offensive Effect" (well, I
can think of others, but they really wouldn't relevant).