Re: [Epic] E40K Squats - LONG!!!

From: E. Sund <esund_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 05:42 PM 6/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >> will have to accept that they are no better than everybody elses Heavy
> >> Weapon Troops.
> >>

> >But they ARE better. Each one has a heavy weapon, not just some of them.
> >And no, I'm not a squat player.
>
> And that would be different from Dark Reapers how?
>
> Temp

You make a good point. Still, I just have more sympathy for the stunties
because they don't really have much else going for them in my mind (ok,
bike hordes in 2nd, but all bikes are good in 2nd). The Cyclops is ugly
and kinda sucks. The land train is ok. BUt were not talking about
anything in the exarch range for infantry, anything like tempests & other
pop-ups for tanks, or that sort of thing.

I'm not very familiar with E40k, but maybe dropping to FP3+RF would be
good. As far as points, I don't know.

On a side note, I think that 1 living ancestor per forces better
represents their rarity.

E.. Sund