Re: [Epic] Trading Stands

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 11:55:30 -0700

Sauron1 writes;I,m and old epic2nd campainer,but a newby at this e-mail
stuff. I do not know if a previous thread is included in my reply or
not.I just spent last month breaking down two SM armies of ten companies
of 20 stands into SM armies of 20 stands per company,three companies per
SM legion two mounted on rhinos one on land raiders with a battery of
whirlwinds,ten bikes and five land speeders each for my campaign with
younger members of my club.Most of them were mountted on coloured bases
with their legion,Traitor or Loyalist indicatted by those banners on
poles! sauron1