Re: [Epic] Guard tactics-orgyns -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 11:39:43 +0000

Sender: owner-space-marine_at_...

On Sat 07 Jun, Alan Brain wrote:
> KAYJAY77_at_... wrote:

> > Meanwhile, there seems to be no restriction on Orgryn in Chimerae, but
> as per Terminators, I'd say a house rule of 1 for 2 would be in order.

Hmmm, so your house rule would mean that a Ogryn unit couldn't share a
Chimera with a IG heavy weapon unit, I'm not sure I agree with your house
rule (nothing personal though). I mean two IG heavy weapon units can
share a Chrimera, in spite of the heavy weapons they carry. Using the
logic of your house rule 3 tactical IG units should be able to share a
Chrimera, because they don't occupy as much space as IG heavy
weapon units, who have bigger weapons .
--
 Sean Smith
 Home - Seans_at_...