Re: [Epic] Big Brother

From: David Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 18:39:53 +0000

What I never understood is that the prices of books, plastic models etc went
up everytime the prices of metal figures increased. Like this last time,
'Here is our new white metal, it`s really good, but it costs us more to
make, so prices will go up.' Now that`s understandable, it costs them more
so it costs us more. Since when have books or plastic figures contained
white metal! But their prices go up too.

                                DSK