[Epic] Deathstrike prep-barrage

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to all about my mis-representation of Deathstrikes earlier. Ib was
trying to put detail into my report, and ended up mixing up the facts.
The point was :
1) I fear Revenant Titans
2) I solved this with a gamble. I could have rolled low on my 1-6 hits,
   or my opponent could have been lucky and saved against them all.
3) I would do it again in a heartbeat!
4) I fear Revenant Titans (oh, I said that already) :-)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune