Re: [Epic] Web Site

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 11:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

Um, try :

http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/Epic/

It appears that the db file for spellbooksoftware does not have a vanilla
dns record. If you don't administer this domain, you can ask for one to
be included. It should look something like this:

        IN A 205.186.236.119

This will allow a nslookup to give a return on spellbooksoftware.com

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune