Re: [Epic] Erik Rutins Campaign Rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:30:13 -0400

Francois,

> After a very long work, I've translated the excellent campaign rules
> of Erik in French! Come and see it at my page.

Wow! Thank you for putting in the tremendous amount of work to not
only put the rules online in HTML but also to translate my American
English into French! I'm very grateful and a bit blown away. I've
added links to your translation and to your page from mine.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius