Re: [Epic] Thread on Orcs, AT & LRs [was barrage]

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:12:13 -0400 (EDT)

>> >Vehicle mounted heavy barrages only fire every other turn...
>>
>> I was unaware of this / must've missed it in the rules
>> Could s'one give me a page # ?
>
> Look up the description of the Heavy Barrage SHW in
>the Rules Book.

Page 33

"The shells or missiles for heavy barrage weapons are so huge and
cumbersome that it takes vehicles a full turn to reload after fire a
heavy barrage. Turn the models around or make notes to show that
they can't more or fire on their next turn while they reload. War
Engines carry masses of ammunition for their heavy barrage weapons so
they may fire every turn without having to reload."

David