Re: [Epic] Average detachment size

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:39:13 PDT

You wrote :
>Depends what force you are playing. My imperial forces average about
>250-350. But I do have a big Armour det. of 600 points, and a rough
>rider det. with hellhounds of 160.

Interesting... How do you play your 600 points detachment? It must be

very impressive and powerful but a big target too.

>My orks are another story. I haven't won with them yet, nor do I
>foresee
>it, I just will not break the 600 point mob mentallity, they are way
>too
>much fun to play like thaat, and fun being the name of the game, I
>stick with it.
>Steve

It's very difficult to win if you play with an ork mind : big mobs,

great close assaults are not always a good strategy. But the orks are

so funny that it's not really important to win : you have will always

some good time with them.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/