[Epic] Citadel Journal (rats)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:36:44 -0500

I thought that CJ 20 was supposed to have Squats and Knights in it,
so I ordered it. No, just Squats. Oh, well. I could have sworn
that I saw a note that they were in the same issue.

It does have a section called "Designer's Cut", having a rule left
out of E40K. Infantry can hide behind a vehicle (have to be in
base-to-base contact), and get a few other bonuses from it. They
left it out because it was hard to explain, so they say. They also
say that #21 would have Knights (Eldar and Imperial).

I've got a $11 (with postage) book of a couple of pages of stuff
I could have gotten from the list, and a whole bunch of stuff I
don't care about. I wonder if I'll do that next time.

andy
askinner_at_...