Re: SV: [Epic] Eldar Aspect Warriors

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:48:55 -0500

At 01:39 PM 6/25/97 +0200, you wrote:
>> Neat! Aspects on bikes. I think the stats would probably be something
>> like
>>
>> Mv Range Fp Assault Armour Special
>> 40 15 2 4 4+ skimmer cost: 20 points or so.
>> I because GW does not like the idea of bikes with assault values(probably
>> because bikes were always used to assault in TL/SM. ) I always thought of
>> bikes as sort of the future equivilent of cavalry, therefor they would
>> have high assault values.
>
>These stats look fine, more inline with the other aspects.

1) Cavalry were not most useful in assault. Thier primary value was (and
is) in intelligence gathering.

2) I don't think the Shining Lances need stats separate from normal
jetbikes. After all, Harlequins in 40K are superior to Shining Lances in
most respects (definitely superior to guardians mounted on bikes), and they
have exactly the same stats as normal bikes. Just change the paint job and
call 'em what you want.

Temp