SV: [Epic] Eldar Aspect Warriors -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:51:17 +0000

Sender: owner-space-marine_at_...

> Neat! Aspects on bikes. I think the stats would probably be something
> like
>
> Mv Range Fp Assault Armour Special >
40 15 2 4 4+ skimmer cost: 20 points or so.
> I because GW does not like the idea of bikes with assault
values(probably
> because bikes were always used to assault in TL/SM. ) I always thought
of
> bikes as sort of the future equivilent of cavalry, therefor they would
> have high assault values.

These stats look fine, more inline with the other aspects.

> Someone told me the Eldar Codex had stats for exodites also, which I
> would be interested in seeing. (The used modified Dark Elf cold one
> models).

Yes, there are exodites in the Eldar Codex, basically they are guardians on
small dragons, armed with a laser lance. The stats should be something like
this:

Exodite Dragon
Knight 25cm 15cm 1 3 4+ 15points

And then they could be lead by an Exodite Lord (+Hero) and supported by
Eldar Knights in an Exodite Host.....

The interesting thing is that Andy Chambers, in WD178 (Oct94...) wrote:
"Jes Goodwin has designed a new Eldar Scout Titan and a range of
Exodite
Dragon Warriors, as well as remaking the Eldar Avatar and War Walker in
Epic scale."

I wonder where those Exodites vanished....

TR

I've got some of the Epic models
There were three differewnt types which I got from UK mail order ( I guess I
just got lucky)
1) A twin lascannon on the back of a four horned triceratops with Exodite
crew 1 model
2) An Exodite on the back of a 'raptor' with what I assume is a laser lance(
3 models)
3) A Exodite and an Exodite Lord ? on a T.rex with a laser lance.(1 model)

No pix I'm afraid.