Re: [Epic] Average detachment size

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:44:58 -0500

> [snip discussion of morale and determining half strength values]

>(I thought I had requested this as a Q&A, but can't remember the reply)
>
>Mark

The reply was "I can't remember if we rounded up or down, or even if all
the playtest groups did it the same way. Do whichever you like, but
be consistent within the same game." Or something like that. See my
web pages for all the Q&A answers from Jervis.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.