[Epic] subscribing

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:59:36 -0500

I saw your note on the Space Marine mailing list, and thought that I
should let you know that sending mail to the list will not subscribe
you to the list. (Even in you mail does say "subscribe.") Space
Marine is an automated subscription service. To subscribe, you need
to send mail to Majordomo. (The automated server.) See my web
pages for complete instructions on how to format you subscription
request.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.