Re: [Epic] Question about Reserves & Drop pods

From: Anders Persson <apersson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 08:05:55 +0200

No.
No reinforcements enter on turn one.
They will, however, automatically enter on turn two if they are the only
reserves.

apersson :o)

----------
From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: [Epic] Question about Reserves & Drop pods
Date: 1. juli 1997 10.18

I am planning to take drop pods in a battle and they
will be my only detachment in reserves. As I read the
rules this means that they must enter on the first
turn, is this correct? Any enlightment that other list
members can cast on this question would be appreciated.

--
 Sean Smith

 Home - Seans_at_...