Re: [Epic] SQUATS OUT?????

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 17:41:10 -0500

> i ve hear that the squats have being destroyed by the imperials!!!! WHAT S
> THAT???? i have a squat army, and i can t play anymore with it????? aren t
> there any rules supllement???
> thanks

The Squats weren't in the boxed set. However, their army list and organization
were printed in the last Citadel Journal.

I'm afraid you'll have to ask someone else how to get the Journal. Andy,
didn't you order it? Did you just do so through Mail Order, or did you
have to do anything else?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.