[Epic] My game - Imperial vs Imperial

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 19:10:50 +0800

Well to cut a long story short, even with the same sort of army (Imperial),
I still won - 2000 points each result 23 to -3. No one took titans but he
(Ivan) took 3 shadowswords which got to do nothing - two were eliminated by
vortex missiles from my 3 deathstrike launchers and the last one always had
too many blast markers to shoot.

So therefore it is not just that I have a better army type. I suppose the
only way to prove even further than this would be to have EXACTLY the same
army composition as well.

BTW - do you have to give flyers missions? Ivan didn't want to give his
flyers missions because they would be shot down by my interceptors.

TTFN
Michael