[Epic] Eldar Engines of Vaul model substitute

From: Mike Stachowski <mlstack_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 20:59:36 -0400

Howdy All,
    I'm looking to add a EoV detachment to my growing
Eldar army and wonder if the old Tempest tanks would
be fair substitutes for the Cobra and/or Scorpian tanks?
    Just how much bigger is a SH Tank supposed to be
then the normal ones? The Tempest looks about twice
the size of the current Falcons/Wave Serpents so it
should be a feasible substitute. Thoughts?
    Also I'm thinking the Scorpian is the better unit vs
the mainly infantry/tank armies <ie no Titans> I
face. Does that sound right or am I missing some
benefit to the Cobra's weapon?

        Thanks!

Later, Mike S.