Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:18:26 -0400

James,

"What happens with is is three interceptors will go after the lone
T-hawk. They will fail to hurt it, then it will damage/ destroy one-two
of them. We figured you could spread firepower against all aircraft
engagning you, I may be wrong about this though. If attacked one, then
that one would be really dead!"

AFAIK, one plane, one target. If you want, I'll take a look and see if
I can find the quote, but I remember it being in the flyers section.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius