[Epic] Stealer Cults...USELESS?????

From: <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 10:52:40

Possibly no more than 1 titan detachemt for each 2K of force(sort of like a
dominatix) I think if they did have a titan it would be repaired, because it
would
mean the technitions ect had been taken over. I would let them have plenty of
super
heavy tanks however. -1 on repair rolls is pretty tough on them. Admitedly the
cults
are useless in 40K. (Weaker than Tyranids, which are the weakest 40K army)

Phaug! Excuse me????

I happen to have an exceptional 'Stealer Cult army, and My tyranids strike fear
into my opponents' hearts. Perhaps they're weak around you, but in this neck of
the woods, the cult is a fearsome opponent indeed. 4th place tournament army,
even! Harumph. Of all the nerve :):):):):):):):):):)

Chris
P.S. If you're interested, talk to me off-list and I'll tell you my secrets...