Re: [Epic] Re:

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 15:01:23 -0500

> Anyway, how does this sound?
>
> Imperial Guard Squads, Heavy Squads and commanders now have the option
> of being mounted in a Gorgon, at a cost of +20 points (I haven't
> really thought about this price, so it might be a bit more or less
> than it should be).
>
> Gorgon: Move=10cm, Range=15cm, FP=2, Assault=2, Armour=6+,
> Special=Close support
>
> How's that sound?

Considering the use it was supposed to be put to, and the way its construction
was supposed to be, I'd be really tempted to give the Gorgon the Save
ability.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.