[Epic] New E40K web site now launched.

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 20:31:16 +0100

Hi all,
        The new Geneseed site has now been launched (in it's very skeletal form) and I am still looking for ideas and suggestions as to what you would like to see on it.

I will be releasing more sections including the Badab scenario's over the next few days. I am also still looking for Chaos & Tyranid players who can offer suggestions as to well balanced scenarios for both of these races.

If you get a chance take a look...though please bear in mind this is very early days.

Carl Woodrow
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

"Pain and death are illusions of the weak mind. While his geneseed returns to the Chapter, a marine cannot die."
- Original Codex