Re: [Epic] Ordo Malleus

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 05:21:28 PDT

>Teleportation Rules.
>
>Stands that are to be teleported go on SPECIAL ORDERS.

Do you mean that you must deploy the detachment first and then give

him the special order?
If yes, such a detachment can teleport itself more than one time

during a battle?

>Telporting troops are deployed on the battlefield at the end of the
>SHOOTING PHASE.

If you give the order to a detachment on the table, this would mean

that you have to remove it from the table until the end of the

shooting phase?

>For each stand in the detachment, take a numbered counter.
>
>Mark on a piece of paper the numbers that corrospond to a particular
>stand
>i.e. no.1
>is for Inquisitor Lord, 2 for Terminator, etc.
>
>From a height of 30cm off the table, drop the counters.
>
>If a counter lands off the table, it has been lost in teleportation
>and
>destroyed.
>
>If a counter lands on another stand, then move the counter off the
>stand
>and place it
>next to the stand, teleporters have an inbuilt safety mechanism to
>prevent
>teleporting
>troops from appearing on/in other stands.
>
>After all counters have landed, replace them with the stands
>indicated on
>the piece of paper.
>
>Any enemy units within 10cm of teleporting stands may perform SNAP
>FIRE.
>
>Any teleporting stands that have survived may then move in the
>ASSAULT
>PHASE as normal.
>Telporting troops always move first in the ASSAULT PHASE, regardless
>of who
>has the
>initiative, this represents the lightning attack of teleporting
>troops.
>
>Continue with the ASSAULT PHASE as normal.
>
>In subsequent turns, assuming teleporting troops have survived, they
>may be
>given any orders
>that are appropiate eg MARCH, ASSAULT, etc.
>
>NOTE. Only an Ordo Malleus detachment completely made up from
>infantry
>units may teleport.

This sounds good to me but how much does this competence cost?

A last word about the Ordo Malleus detachment : this is a great job,

congratulation!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com