Re: [Epic] Transport units

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 08:59:41 -0400

Francois,

> I would not like a positive answer because it would be easy to say
> that B is in March and to transport A with a tripled mvt. Not very
> reallistic, no? What do you think about this?

I think it should be possible. After all, Battlefortresses can tow big
guns from other detachments or let boyz 'hitch a lift'. However, I
would say that common sense would dictate that the orders of the
transporting detachment and the transported detachment must be
identical.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius