[Epic] Differences of Epic 2nd Edition and Epic 40K Imperial armies.

From: Sami Reimavuo <zamir_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:48:19 +0300

Hallo,

        I'm new to the Epic-list, have played Epic 2nd Edition for a year or so
now and I've been collecting Imperial armies (Imperial Guard, Space
Marines and Tech Guard; the whole happy family ;-)

        I'm planning to get the new Epic 40K in a few months, but meanwhile I'm
going to organize my armies properly during the summer (painted company
& unit markings, name & number all the companies, etc.)

        I want to make my armies as compatible to both systems as possible,
only that I don't know what units have survived to Epic 40K, or how they
are organized.

        I'd appreciate any information on the Imperial army-list changes, or
pointers to such details on WWW, FTP or email.

        -ZamiR