Re: [Epic] More Fiction

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 12:11:59 -0400

Alan,

Very cool! Definitely gave me a lot to think about with respect to
Chaos Marines. Between this and the other story, I'm definitely
curious about these traitors. The thoughts about the Emperor as
another Chaos God have definitely been tossed about in my head before.
Fun to think about, kind of like wondering if 10,000 years ago it was
the Emperor who was corrupted, Horus who tried to make it back with his
legions and save Earth, failed and his forces were cast into the Eye of
Terror where they were slowly corrupted? A bit extreme, but I know how
much these dictatorial governments love to rewrite history.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius