Re: [Epic] More Fiction

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:50:02 +0800

At 12:11 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Alan,
>
>Very cool! Definitely gave me a lot to think about with respect to
>Chaos Marines. Between this and the other story, I'm definitely
>curious about these traitors. The thoughts about the Emperor as
>another Chaos God have definitely been tossed about in my head before.

Yup, the Emperor has a shaken rule, something like Mark of the Emperor. All
the 4 Chaos gods has an individual mark for their Chaos Space Marines
followers. The Chaos Space Marines all have most of SM capabilities and
attributes - like combat stats, basic equipment, and rapid firing ability.
However, after their conversion to Chaos, these CSM somehow loses their
shaken ability (akin to Stubborn in e40k).

>Fun to think about, kind of like wondering if 10,000 years ago it was
>the Emperor who was corrupted, Horus who tried to make it back with his
>legions and save Earth, failed and his forces were cast into the Eye of
>Terror where they were slowly corrupted?

Hmmm, now I know why Ordo Malleus is necessary.

>A bit extreme,

I am sure the Istavaan V residents would agree with you :)))

>but I know how much these dictatorial governments love to rewrite history.

Yuo, winners get to write the history.

Oki