Re: [Epic] Infiltrator competence

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:13:19 -0400 (EDT)

"Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...> writes:
> > Do you integrate them in a normal detachment or do you create a
> > special infiltrators detachment?
>
> I have used them twice in their own detachment and they appear to work
> best for my style of play in that form. I believe that I will end up
> with an infiltrators-only detachment after some more battle-testing.

        I have used the Eldar Scouts as fodder for a Falcon and
Dreadnaught detachment. They're quick enough to be in front for the
first turn or two, and IMHO soak fire better than Guardians. I didn't
really use them for much else besides targets, but at 8? points/stand,
that's all I really expect them to do.

Mark