Re: [Epic] The whole LOS business

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:24:20 +0800

At 03:46 PM 7/24/97 -0400, you wrote:

> If I have a detachment of 5 Falcons and 5 Nightspinners (one
>detachment of 10 tanks), and I pop up the 5 Falcons, and the enemy
>shoots back with standard FP weapons, what happens? Can he blow away
>the entire detachment if he scores 10 hits? Or can he only hit all 10
>if he can see the Nightspinners?
>
>Thanks,
>Mark

IIRC as long as one unit of the target detachment can be seen by units of
shooting detachment, those shooting units can contribute to overall FP.

Since the rule book did not give any specific example in resolving hits in
this kind of cases (unlike the close combat where you can only destroy as
many troops that you is directly in touch with you), I would presume the
rest of the detachments are fair game.

Regards
Oki