RE: [Epic] Re: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:29:45 -0500

> I only ever played one game of SM/TL, so I don't have much to compare it to.
>It seems to me that E40K is much simpler and quicker moving, but perhaps
>too simple, if you know what I mean.
>

> So, you grizzled vets, what do you think?...
>
>Nickles

-----> OH NO NOT THIS AGAIN!

I refuse to start this off.

Ok, I will

SM/TL is better because all of MY mini's have the right bases for it .
YMMV.

On the other hand, E40K is better because there are no Squats and
this annoys all of those squat players a great deal and leads to
numerous
clever, if not always humorous, posts where we try to outdo each other
with bad short jokes.

(honestly, I think I may save my answer to this in Word and just
cut&paste
it into my email whenever this comes up.)

Chris Miller
eagerly awaiting a fresh take on this...
B )