[NetEpic ML] Re: Sock attack gun

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 08:23:44 -0500

Hi!

Only models that can be pinned by snotlings. By the way the effect of shock
attack guns occur even if they DONT win the combat, consider it a disrupting
effect. When they DO win the unit is destroyed. When they roll doubles and the
"hit" result the target is automatically destroyed without save. In case of a
titan/praetorian it affects a random location on the template, if shieldless.

Hope that helps.

Peter