[NetEpic ML] ambiguous things

From: Kutasi Zolt�n <kutasi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:51:48 +0100

I would like to ask your expertise about the following things, which caused
arguments at last day.

1. What is the effect of the Vortex missile on a gargant with power fields
on?
a) Loses all its fields and recieve D6 random hits?
b) Loses all its fields?

2. And what if the gargant have less than its half under the template?

3. Placing multiple barage template from a single weapon (i.e. skullcrusha
or deathstrike missile launcher with barrage missile)
- Is it allowed to overlap the barrage templates or they must to touch each
other's sides?
- Is it allowed to place all the templates on the same point?
- In the case of deathstrike missile launcher with barrage missile the
additional D6 barage template mast touch the first or is it allowed to place
them in a row?

4. Bowelburna
In the NetEPIC core rules at the description of the the '25cm-long teardrop
shaped template' apears the bowelburna as an example. But at the description
bowelburna there is no reference to that template. So the bowelburnaa use it
or not?

Thanks in advance!

Zoltan

Ps: Sorry if i ask evident things, but me and my opponent are beginers.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic