[NetEpic ML] Re: ambiguous things

From: Justin Ho <jhh14_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:59:26 -0500

At 09:53 AM 3/9/99 +0100, you wrote:

>>>a) Loses all its fields and recieve D6 random hits?
>
>><Ken>That's easy, A.
>
><Ken>I would have to still say A, as long as it touches the actual model.
>
>Ouch! Are you sure?
>
>It means that a vortex missile always takes out a gargant.
>- It's too big, so it almost always touch the template even if it scatters.
>:-(
>- Besides the d6 hits, a fieldless gargant is an easy prey. :-(
>
>I think it's too cheese.
>
>Zoltan

  Alas, that is correct on how it works. It's also great for taking out
Titans esp. Imperators, but yes Gargants suffer I'm afraid. Make sure you
take out the Vortex launcher before it can launch or take the smaller
Gargants (less points investment per unit) if you think your opponent would
go for a Vortex.

  Justin

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic