[NetEpic ML] Re: ambiguous things

From: Kutasi Zolt�n <kutasi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:20:29 +0100

> Alas, that is correct on how it works. It's also great for taking out
>Titans esp. Imperators,

Vortex missiles are used by the imperial forces, so it's not often used
against Imperators.

> Make sure you
>take out the Vortex launcher before it can launch

The vortex missiles in point are on the shoulders of the members of a Reaver
Titan battlegroup.

> or take the smaller
>Gargants (less points investment per unit)

In my opinion the point difference between a great and a slasha gragant
doesn't reflect the difference of their combat value.

Zoltan

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic