[NetEpic ML] Space Marine Banners

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:23:59 -0800

Ahh, well those are not in color if that's what you think.... I can rescan
those at higher resolution tomorrow.

In the meantime I scanned in the banners from the back of the box and posted
them on the Adeptus Titanicus site. Those might serve pretty well. They are
JPEGS but if you don't like the quality let me know and I can scan them at
whatever resolution and give them to you in any format you want.

BTW: Who on the list lives near San Diego? I think I asked this a long time
ago...

Later!
Kenneth

Not the banner sheets of stickers, but scans of the chapter banners above
the
tables of color schemes in SM1. The ones with the chapter symbol and
campaign
listings (barely legible). Those are the ones I'm looking for.

Josh R

The ones I got off yer site were in a Word file BTW....

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic