[NetEpic ML] Re: boarding action

From: Kutasi Zolt�n <kutasi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:47:00 +0100

>I agree with your appreciation of the Mega-Gargants weaknesses. I urge you
use
>the net epic solution of giving the mega-gargant the 2D6 save just like th
>Imperator.

In NetEpeic it has a 2d6 save?

Otherwise it's still subject to boarding.
The movment penalty reduce the efficiency of the self defence fire.
So if it moves, it's easy prey for vehicle mounted enemy assault troops even
from greater distance. They can occupy it just merely using numerical
superiority because the number of the defenders are limited to 10 krew
counters.

Zoltan

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic