[NetEpic ML] Re: Wouldn't Orks do this anyway....

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:37:48 +0100

Michael Judex wrote:

> Sounds Okay, But shouln't only Be allowed for Orks. Every Pilot of any
> race has the right and duty to sacrifice his life for victory if the
> need should arise.

Mmmh I remember various discussion on the space-marine list and some answer from
AC & JJ on the possibility of hitting friendly deatchments if needed (i.e.
'couse doing this you could hit also enemy troops) and we came out with the
conclusion that only tyranids and maybe chaos and orks could do that.
Thinking of orks mad nature (just think of weirdboys or madboys) sounds ok to
have a kamikaze squad, but I disagree for example for eldar and maybe marines,
IG have historically the "uman bomb" of the penatante legion, so we could think
on this possibility, but seems really a silly decision, even the nippon army
realized that after the initial surprise, the kamikaze choice was not so
effective as planned, maybe only a desperate solution.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapi_at_...