[NetEpic ML] Re: Favorite armies

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:46:15 -0800

>>CHAOS!!!! I never win with them
>
>You never win with them? How could it possible?

Heheh, well when I played regularly (which I can't right now) we played on
the floor - there could be a dozen feet of open terrain to travel through to
get to objectives. Chaos gets slaughtered in that sort of terrain - and
Cannons of Khorne are prone to blowing up in the worst possible
momement -unlike Shokk Attack Guns (which I think are incredibly cheesy).

Maybe you will see a special rule from me in the next rules revision :)
heheh

Ken