[NetEpic ML] somethings

From: <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:07:35 -0000

mosted liked army spacewolves, why drop pods 2nd or 3rd round anywhere on the board that is there nature get colse as fast as possible. I just came into some SM jetbikes need rules for them wrote Peter bout it. And as far as Elders, they are not the oldest Slann is, and they need help I've just tryed them and got slapted. They need some knid of AA guns please. Attack bikes need longer range to be useful or I'll stay Barney with landspeeders,same cost and pop up, mod to save. I like the bikes thats why I'm beggin for some reason to use them.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic