[NetEpic ML] Re: Wouldn't Orks do this anyway....

From: Matthew McLane <mmclane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:31:00 -0500

I dont know.....not every group in ww2 had them....only the jap's.

I was talking this over with a friend last night and he thought that the space
mariens should have them. They are the ones that would see it as an honor and
all that. My thought is that they should be speical troops of some sort. My
other idea is that they would take a few grechkin....who think that they find
food in holes....and then teach them and a plane smashing intot he ground makes
a hole....and then put him in a plan. I dont know.