[NetEpic ML] Re: Wouldn't Orks do this anyway....

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:23:10 +0100

Matthew McLane wrote:

> I dont know.....not every group in ww2 had them....only the jap's.
>
> I was talking this over with a friend last night and he thought that the space
> mariens should have them. They are the ones that would see it as an honor and
> all that. My thought is that they should be speical troops of some sort. My
> other idea is that they would take a few grechkin....who think that they find
> food in holes....and then teach them and a plane smashing intot he ground makes
> a hole....and then put him in a plan. I dont know.

Mhh I think You don't know what a marine is supposed to be :o), a marine isn't
only a man (or a superman), he have some very very valuable implant in his body,
more than one, things that an apothecary must bring from a dead marine to a new
one, loosing even a single complete marine is a tragedy for the chapter 'couse
you cannot create a substitute, a marine sacrifice his life only to save many
other marine, not to strike enemy, is this the reason why a marine try to save
always a brother.
:o)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi