[NetEpic ML] Re: Favorite armies

From: Michael Judex <a9706399_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:17:55 +0100

Tzeentch wrote:

> >Peter Ramos wrote:
> >> Whats your favorite army and why?
>
> CHAOS!!!! I never win with them but I love chaos in real life, so why not in
> games as well?
>
> Rah rah Tzeentch, he's our daemon god, if he can't do it noone can. Rah rah!
>
> Ken
> hehe

You never Win? Perhaps you play them only on the CCHHAARRGGEE stile. Use
Demon Engines, Marines, Titans and the abilitys of the Primarchs
(especially of Mortarion!), and you'l perhaps beat the very hell out of
your opponent (like my brother always does with me).

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic