[NetEpic ML] Re: cheese or not

From: Michele Heidal <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:07:54 -0000

great example, those drop pods are great aren't they :-). once and awhile
try a scout comp to grab the objectives. 20 cm move by 1st turn on foot, and
you could out flank the titans, with a cheap comp, plus out number it in
hand to hand. Watch him cry when you take a titan out with scouts lol >:-o
 how did you do that) 450 pts to 1000 pts good trade to me
"Bile's Hounds"
my army of space wolves the 13th chapter lost in the warp
got whole story if interested of army list email me