[NetEpic ML] Re: Possible Errata?

From: Michele Heidal <gizmo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:31:06 -0000

HHHmmm great ruling for 4.0, but Grey Knights would not fall to 1st fire if,
say, like the slann. Enmey will not be able to shoot at Grey Knights when
teleoporting for they would be to surprized to see a full aromed terminator
appear right in front of them. Not all morale test for they would only be
sent to fight the chaos thret ( only feilded when fighting chaos) The
Emporer would not wast them on bugs.