[NetEpic ML] Grey Knights

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:03:30 -0800

>> If Grey Knights can't teleport and charge then they are useless.....and
>> that's me speaking as a Chaos player. If they teleport and give me a turn
>> to get my Daemons away from them and have time to shoot at them....well
>> then I would be happy for my opponent to field them.
>My point exactly. These guys barely qualify to be worth 400 point to begin
with
>since they only work against chaos. Limiting their teleport and attack
value
>puts them in the "I wont use them category"

So what to change? If it comes to personal preference right now I say make
them all command units for orders purposes (but not targeting!) and they can
teleport into hand to hand. I'm not a big fan of letting them teleport in,
then charge though.

Some sort of "standardized" teleportation rules could be nice.

Kenneth

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic