[NetEpic ML] Ork Playtest Codex

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:20:11 -0800

As you may know some of the 40K3 playtest codexes "somehow" "accidently"
escaped onto the internet. I NEVER plan on playing 40K3 but if you do here
is the site with the Ork playtest codex. If you know of other sites (and yes
I know they can be found on Dejanews but I'm not THAT interested) give me a
holler.

Maybe someone could tackle a NetEpic list based on this list like Weasel did
with the Chaos book? :)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9897/

I strongly suggest saving the page locally as I doubt it will be there much
longer <hint!>

Ken

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic