[NetEpic ML] Re: Grey Knights

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:46:58 -0800

That's true but their bolters are not psychic. If we gave them psychic
distance attacks then do all psyker stands get ranged psychic attacks in
addition to their normal owers? BE careful here, as exceptions and special
rules can quickly get out of hand (look at what Warhammer 40K 3rd Ed is
developing into).

I still stand by the "Yes" they can save against Grey Knight distance
attacks.

Kenneth

>Another thing bout Grey knights Gery Knights weapons force sword or force
halber were made to kill deamons. So, NO SAVING THEM WITH CARDS, for these